Scion XB Forum banner

On Air? Show It Off! OFFICAL AIR RIDE THREAD

28K views 80 replies 15 participants last post by  Greg S 
#1 ·
PHOBIC wanted to start this thread so let's see what ya got. I will start....

A blend of old and new.

See less See more
#3 ·
Can't wait till someone brings out a nice looking lip kit for the 2011... But looking good... I'll post picks up soon...

#8 ·
Working on how I can get mine lower... May need some cutting and welding will have to see

Crappy photos from a crappy phone... Sorry...

BTW... I can now ride as low as the second pic on a regular basis

#13 ·
yeah, I want to be able to ride aired out AND turn if I can haha.

Good luck with that one. I was riding around completely aired out and could barely change lanes, barely. Now with the kit on I havent even thought about airing it out. At least not until after Scion Exposed.

I am going to do the axle mod for mine. I thought the Sienna shocks would suffice but no. It has to go lower.

Anyone have any more ideas for the front? I really only need another 1/2" or so.

#12 ·
Got Sienna shock mod finished this weekend. I will take some pics but it didnt have as big of an effect as I thought it would.

CDUCTN - I have to say that I have never liked the String Ray color but your ride has totally changed my mind about it. That look is so clean. 2 thumbs up man!

#14 ·
With the Sienna shock mod

#21 ·
I do 365 days a year...

#25 ·
Im in and so is my buddy Bobby, he has a 2011 xB on air ride and needs more low.

so that's 4 right there.

And I will have mine as a daily driver as soon as my trunk setup is done!

Nate, I don't know if the camber plates from K-sports will fit on tokicko struts or not. I asked k-sport and they have no idea. I also wouldnt be able to return them if they didnt fit cause they're special order. So that's why I haven't gone that route.

#28 ·
#30 ·
Just talked to Will at 1OffRides and he has one axle to use for a jig. What he said was that he would find 2 more and begin to fab. THe best way for this to work is to work out an axle exchange for each person. In the case of our Aussie guys we would just send the axle there with no exchange.

Everybody still in? I will try to get pricing with and without core exchange and pass it on through PM contact. I will be looking for serious commitments ONLY.

#34 ·
i will have to see prices... obviously shipping will be fairly huge for me...

but keep me posted

#33 ·
I will let everyone know when he gets back to me. Supposed to get my door panels wrapped and a few other things this weekend so we can talk about it in detail then.

#43 ·
#36 ·

Need another 1/2" to 3/4" in the front

#41 ·
Where abouts have you mounted the easystreet controller?

#44 ·
I just have the Easy Street kit. Has anyone seen the difference? And how does anyone get anything from Randode? I have never be able to get in touch with him....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.