Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its been one heck of a year. I found my Certified Preowned #1429 in Pensacola Florida. Drove 9 hours from Houston TX to get this gem. Been very happy with its performance and roomy interior. I've modded some and have taken stuff off as it suits me.

When I first got it.. bone stock

First installed a set of Supra TT wheels and Tint 30% Wheels were heavy as heck and my mpg dropped like crazy. 245 front and 285 rears doesn't help either.

Got a rearview wireless camera. One of the best mods on the XB

Then I installed my MOMO Carbon Fiber Shifter and OBX Metallic Pedals..

Then had to get my dimming mirror with homelink with moodlights from the TC.

Then added Window Visors, and rear spoiler and oem bumper applique

Security is an issue so I installed the factory OEM Cover.. Somewhat of a Pita but works great!. My old Lexus RX330 cargo net fits perfect as well.

TRD Springs with Hotchkis front and rear sways and TSUDO exhaust sounds and looks great. But I was getting tired of swerving driveways and shopping centers.. so decided to sell it.. Sold my sways as well as I dont drive aggresively.

Once I sold my TSUDO I decide to switch to a Strup Catback. Excellent craftsman ship and the best exhaust in my opinion.

Carbon Fiber Engine Cover and TRD Oil Cap was used once at a show.. I dont really pop the hood much since its just a nice daily driver. Also sold my Tenzo R Intake and reverterd to a drop in K&N Filter.

Installed an Ultra Gauge to monitor water temp since 2011s and up lack the temp gauge. Pretty neat and highly recommend!

Lastly I've also installed a set of Enkei RPF1s in 17X8. Tires are a bit small 205-50-17 and will upgrade to 225-50-17 for more sidewall.

I'm also a part time detailer hence my paint stays shiny and bright. Hope you all enjoyed my one year with her. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Nice!
and nice work detailing. Still looks new

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.