Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, i was asked to share this info that i was posting on ScionLife.com.
I downloaded all relevant tech diagrams and instructions from a dealer manual site and zipped them into a package. If you are modding most anything on your scion bx 2nd gen, the instructions and diagrams are in there.

Thanks and enjoy ;)

Edit: due to some weird site things going on, i changed the link to just download the entire zip package of pdf's.
its about 27mb :eek:

Edit: OK! I moved everything again! Its setup in a more permanent place. The Zip file is still there and now you have the ability to browse through the individual folders and download what you need! :D

http://scion.fsu-clan.com

Or if you want to just download the whole thing
http://scion.fsu-clan.com/pdfs/xb-tech.zip

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Open directory of Scion xB Shop manual PDF's (Tell me what you want!)

This is GREAT!!! Thanks for sharing this valuable info with us!!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts

drjman said:
hey all, i was asked to share this info that i was posting on ScionLife.com.
if there is something that you want that i don't have up, post here or pm me. I have access to all of this on toyota's tech site until march 1st.

Thanks and enjoy ;)

http://www.fsu-clan.com/scion/

for the complete package choose the XB-Tech zip file. i will try to keep it updated. the more requests for stuff i don't have will keep this thing big and easily accessible and free for those in the future!

Tip: right click and save as on the directory to download.
is there anything on the inside of the driver and passenger doors? i can not find those...

Ok, i found it in the audio area :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9 Posts

Amazing! Thanks a million, just what i needed to add additional outlets to the console and to inner coat the doors for soundproofing.

bill

·
Registered
29 Posts

This is awesome, now I can move the iPod plug into the center console box. I never disconnect it and it is always in the way and in plain site. I've been wanting to move it so that it isn't in the way.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Unfortunately , my site was hacked. I will try and have it back up and running soon.

·
Registered
34 Posts

sweet can anyone that has the manual send it to me by chance cuz that would b great :D

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts

drjman said:
Unfortunately , my site was hacked. I will try and have it back up and running soon.
When you do, let us know. I want to download it for something. If it is not at the same place, please include a link to the new location.
Thanks!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts