Scion XB Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Re: Open directory of Scion xB Shop manual PDF's (Tell me what you want!)

sorry to hear about the hack.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Does anyone who downloaded this have the capability to make it available for download. I have a few mods in mind but I really don't want to go in blind. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts

boostedegos said:
Shop manual download link. FYI: It's is a free site, so there is a timer that makes you wait to download.

http://w15.easy-share.com/1701797965.html
Thanks for posting this. Has any one been able to get the file downloaded from the link? Every time I try the download hangs between 70k and 800k and will not proceed. On a related note it may be worthwhile to note that some of the adds on the site may be NSFW.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts

I got a copy.
It includes exploded parts diagrams, incl. clips, bolts, etc.
There are also wiring diagrams.

I'm glad to get one. Thanks!

·
Registered
171 Posts

Rider_55 said:
boostedegos said:
Shop manual download link. FYI: It's is a free site, so there is a timer that makes you wait to download.

http://w15.easy-share.com/1701797965.html
Thanks for posting this. Has any one been able to get the file downloaded from the link? Every time I try the download hangs between 70k and 800k and will not proceed. On a related note it may be worthwhile to note that some of the adds on the site may be NSFW.
Yeah I'm not so sure about that site that it is uploaded to. If anyone knows of a better site for uploading files, please let me know.

·
Registered
5 Posts

If you still need the manual keep trying to download it from the link above. Eventually I managed to get a complete download (on about the 50th try)

Thanks Boostedegos

·
Registered
613 Posts

download worked for me too, only took 3 times to get it. it is absolutely FULL of great info! a must have for any DIYer! :cheers:

·
Registered
23 Posts

Wow this is awesome.. I just bought some new headlights and i needed to know how to unistall them, now i know! I can't wait to put them on!. Thanks again for the info!! Its a great help!

·
Registered
84 Posts

Why is it that when i try to get into this doc I get a "Forbidden" error message?

·
Registered
23 Posts

I just downloaded without any trouble. You do need to wait for the timer on the free ownload to count down first.

Does anyone know if the 2009 manual is available anywhere? I'm betting not much has changed, so the 08 is probably close enough. Great info either way :)

·
Registered
2 Posts

Tried to open the pdf link without success. Can you help? Got my fog lights installed in the grille but can't find the plug under the dash. HELP!!! I think they forgot to put it in.

Thanks,
ditchdoc

·
Registered
476 Posts

I also tried today without any luck. Wanted to know about the rear brake pad replacement.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

i changed the link to download the entire package. Its much easier this way. sorry for the inconvenience!

·
Registered
7 Posts
O WOW!!! you guys/gals have no idea on how many times I've tried to download this file. ut I finally got the trick.
1. Go to www.download.com
2. search: download manager
3. download the file with 8 million hits called Internet Download Manager
4. Install it (takes like 10 secs to install and like 2 mins to download on 1MB connection)
5. Click on the link for the first post on this thread, it downloads REALLY quick and never interrupts.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Thanks! It will come in handy in the future. I also read the SB (service bulletin) section and they talked about how to program the Tire Pressure Monitor System. It looks like it might be possible to do it yourself!

21 - 40 of 56 Posts