Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want to add a shark fin to my Crimson xb. I wanna know if you guys/gals think it looks good on the xb that has a spoiler.

(p.s. I would have done a poll but i dont know how)

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
I LIKE the R/C antenna on my xB, just like the llloooonnnggg one on my Miata!

·
Registered
474 Posts
quackPOT said:
I'd rather have the shark fin than the goofy stock one. Wish they would have done w/o one all together.
IMO the shark fin belongs on Lexus sedans...and is out of place (and I understand does not work that well) on the xB.

Brewski

·
Registered
167 Posts
Brewski said:
IMO the shark fin belongs on Lexus sedans...and is out of place (and I understand does not work that well) on the xB.
Brewski
Actually, shark fin to me = BMW, but I have no idea who did it first.

Regardless, I can count the number of times I've listened to FM radio since I bought my car a year ago in July. FM = Mostly crap, repetitive music, mixed with annoying and obnoxious commercials.

I'm driving to the beat of my own tunes via iPhone or XM. If I had it my way, I'd remove the stocker completely, but then I have a hole to fill. Thus, I'd rather go with the fin than try and find someone (with skills) to cover/paint the area.

·
Registered
141 Posts
To Easy to steal the Antenna Stock but Ya aint gettin my Shark fin off there!! :yes: :rofl:

·
Registered
739 Posts
Agency Power shorty antenna is about half the length (3 inches) of the stock one.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Where is the Agency Power one sold?
I'd be curious what it looks like.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Just google Agency Power. I think they sell for around 26-27 dollars.

·
Registered
317 Posts
gr8scape said:
Agency Power shorty antenna is about half the length (3 inches) of the stock one.
anyone have a pic on the xb?

·
Registered
286 Posts
I just installed the smaller vortex shark fins (7) on my xb w/o the spoiler. I am also planning on going with the spoiler. Anyone have pix of the xb with shark fins and a spoiler?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Stock antenna and a Jack in the crack antenna beany thing FTW !!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.