Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking seriously about getting the Clazzio Seat covers from TRDSparks.com but I am not sure what color combo to get. The obvious choice is black and gray.

I need some suggestions and/or pics of other combos used with Black Sand Pearl.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Do you have any accent colors or just black?

When I get some, they will be the darker gray w/ red stitching (probably in full PVC).

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you have any accent colors or just black?

When I get some, they will be the darker gray w/ red stitching (probably in full PVC).
Everything is just black other than the blue LEDs inside and out. Not so sure I would like blue accents on the seats though.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Blue piping withe blue stitching on the quilted. Ohhhh **** ! How do i do it !

So black outer with gray quited and blue stitching? I wish I could see it first. Don't think that blue piping is an option.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Trying to like this look, but I am not so sure. What do you think?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah ! I dig those , iwant in red stitching though, also check bean garage they have them also ! I think cheaper
Yeah. That's where I got the pic from. They are def cheaper there. What about gray quilting and black stitching/piping?

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
There are 2 shades of gray . . .
One is a charcoal- similar to the interior plastic shade. The other is a rather light gray shade.

With what you've done, the quilted w/ black outside, gray inside, and blue stitching could look pretty cool.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There are 2 shades of gray . . .
One is a charcoal- similar to the interior plastic shade. The other is a rather light gray shade.

With what you've done, the quilted w/ black outside, gray inside, and blue stitching could look pretty cool.

Lighter or darker grey inside?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah ! I dig those , iwant in red stitching though, also check bean garage they have them also ! I think cheaper
I ordered mine from there, spencer is easy to work with. Ordered Full Pvc Black outter with the darker gray insert with gray stiching. On my second week of waiting. should look like this, but only with gray stitching.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat cover Car seat

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Unless you have lots of silver or white accents, use the darker gray.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I ordered mine from there, spencer is easy to work with. Ordered Full Pvc Black outter with the darker gray insert with gray stiching. On my second week of waiting. should look like this, but only with gray stitching.

View attachment 91
The one in the picture is what I want. Black Outer, DK Gray Inner, Black Stitching. I like that look.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I wonder with everything that is going on in Japan... Might not be the best time to place a custom order??? I may just go with one of Bean's colors that they have in stock. All black wouldnt look too bad.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I wonder with everything that is going on in Japan... Might not be the best time to place a custom order??? I may just go with one of Bean's colors that they have in stock. All black wouldnt look too bad.
I emailed spencer on monday, i was wondering the same thing since i placed a custom order, he said that the clazzio factory is ok. It is in osaka and everything was on schedule.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.