Scion XB Forum banner

Opinions Needed...Clazzio Colors

8K views 35 replies 5 participants last post by  4voxb 
#1 ·
I am thinking seriously about getting the Clazzio Seat covers from TRDSparks.com but I am not sure what color combo to get. The obvious choice is black and gray.

I need some suggestions and/or pics of other combos used with Black Sand Pearl.

#2 ·
Do you have any accent colors or just black?

When I get some, they will be the darker gray w/ red stitching (probably in full PVC).

#4 ·
Do you have any accent colors or just black?

When I get some, they will be the darker gray w/ red stitching (probably in full PVC).
Everything is just black other than the blue LEDs inside and out. Not so sure I would like blue accents on the seats though.

#6 ·
Blue piping withe blue stitching on the quilted. Ohhhh **** ! How do i do it !

So black outer with gray quited and blue stitching? I wish I could see it first. Don't think that blue piping is an option.

#8 ·
Trying to like this look, but I am not so sure. What do you think?

#10 ·
Yeah. That's where I got the pic from. They are def cheaper there. What about gray quilting and black stitching/piping?

#12 ·
There are 2 shades of gray . . .
One is a charcoal- similar to the interior plastic shade. The other is a rather light gray shade.

With what you've done, the quilted w/ black outside, gray inside, and blue stitching could look pretty cool.

#13 ·
There are 2 shades of gray . . .
One is a charcoal- similar to the interior plastic shade. The other is a rather light gray shade.

With what you've done, the quilted w/ black outside, gray inside, and blue stitching could look pretty cool.

Lighter or darker grey inside?

#16 ·
Unless you have lots of silver or white accents, use the darker gray.

#18 ·
I wonder with everything that is going on in Japan... Might not be the best time to place a custom order??? I may just go with one of Bean's colors that they have in stock. All black wouldnt look too bad.

#20 ·
I emailed spencer on monday, i was wondering the same thing since i placed a custom order, he said that the clazzio factory is ok. It is in osaka and everything was on schedule.

#21 ·
I will let you know. So far he hasnt responded to me either, but its only been a day.

4voxb - Thanks for the info! Glad to hear that.

#23 ·
Spencer emailed me back this afternoon. He confirmed that there are not any delays out of Japan. I asked him for some pics with blue stitching and quilted cover availability. We will see how he responds.

#24 ·
Spencer sent me a pic of the black, dk gray with blue stitching. It looks awesome and so I ordered it.
And to answer your question rincon, they do not have any quilted covers in stock. They are all special order.

#33 ·
i saw a picture of these, and they look good. I'm glad you were able to find a color pattern you wanted. Spencer is a good person to work with.

#26 ·

#28 ·
No. They had to be custom ordered. I think it will look really good. I have a set of illumated door sills which will also add to it along with all the blue LEDs inside.

#30 ·
I have never been a fan of neons under the car but would it enhance the look? If so, I have no idea which kits are the best. Any ideas? I know I am going to put a pink kit under my wife's Soul but I want quality stuff. Help?

#35 ·
thanks. i will check it out. did you ever get Torque up and running? i really like it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.