1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Got any comparison shots, to see how much brighter it is?

And are you going to post what you did for the install, since this is the DIY forum?

And pix would be just so awesome :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Imagine my dismay when my Oznium 3rd tail light arrived today and when I looked at the box, it said it was for the 1st Gen xB. :mad: I placed a call to Oznium and they informed me that I had ordered the incorrect part. When I checked their site, I realized that in my haste to place my order, I had indeed selected the wrong one. They had me reorder the correct light and I sent back the wrong one and am eagerly awaiting the delivery in a day or two from now. I did pull off the taillight cover and found that it will be about a five minute change once the new taillight is delivered. This is a really easy change out. I have also ordered a taillight decal to go under the new light.

I will update as soon as my new parts arrive and I get them installed.

Received the correct part and installed the tail light in less than five minutes. The stock light assembly is only held by four push pins which come off pretty easily. Then you unplug the wiring harness from the stock panel and connect it to the Oznium panel and line up the push pins and pop them into place. Done!

·
Registered
141 Posts
IT just snaps out, Unplug the light and you are ready to install the new one!!! Dont need any special tools. Maybe a screwdriver to pop the light casing out !!!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Nesta said:
Sweet :yes:
Thanks, I feel like I'm talking this thing apart piece by piece. :naughty:

Nesta
That is what our boxes are designed for . . .
The car practically snaps apart and then back together. Well, a few parts have screws and bolts, but the most visible parts have few and most of the interior is clipped together.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.