Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone taken of their stock grill and painted it? I'm thinking abou doing this and would like any feedback if anyone have done it. Any help would be great! Thanks alot!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
i see you also painted the 'plate holder. very nice!

·
Registered
338 Posts
surfMOMster said:
Didn't paint the grille but I added color to the emblem. Very easy to remove. I used the instructions on TRDSparks website.

Looks nice! Do you have the link on TRDsparks site for the DIY removal

·
Registered
338 Posts
Parkers09xB said:
Here's another example:

That looks sick on the white! Someone has to do it. I think the gray will only work with the white

·
Registered
5 Posts
I didn't like my cheesegrater, so I changed it out...

I got my new grilles from Figure Engineering, which cost me $115 for both, which I thought was very reasonable.

Here it is:

·
Registered
474 Posts
I like the slashes on the grill.... :)

Brewski

·
Registered
124 Posts
i had an ideal to to x on one side then b on the other the style i wanted to do it in was of the on kingburger did seeing how my xb is sw and wanted to the outline in red

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
kingburger said:
i'll see if i can get a snap shot of it from far away sometime soon.
Why? Just stand back fromyour monitor :)

That looks good.. I'm thinking smiley face, but the emblem is too big. :yes:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Xodyaq said:
I didn't like my cheesegrater, so I changed it out...

I got my new grilles from Figure Engineering, which cost me $115 for both, which I thought was very reasonable.

Here it is:

I'm really starting to like the offset TRD badges, and now i can actually wear one (i just got the CAI)

I like these painted grills! What if you someone taped off a few vertical stripes and painted it all white....then put on the 'CARS' eyes windshiled cover....the grill would look like teeth and it'd be a definate theme contender. :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.