Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what should i do if i wanna paint the scion eblem on the back black? i dont wanna take it off to do it tho. should i just get a small paint brush and a little bit of paint?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont wanna take it off i just want it black. my whole box is just gonna be silver and black. but the inside is orange and black.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I wanna paint the stock grill red.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i just bought a new black mesh grill. i was gonna paint my stock grill orange at first wen i had a different color sceme for the exterior but im just rock black and silver. now that i sed that i may just have to remix black and yellow to black and silver just too have a theme song for my car.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I found a set of black emblems on ebay. I'm a little pissed, they are both the same size as the frony emblem. So its a bit bigger than the one in the, so I'm gonna have to have steady hands and good placement to put that bad boy on the back juuuuust right. Lol.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
is there holes on the one on the back or is it just stick on? i took the xb one off and that was just stick on.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
is there holes and adhesive crap?

·
Registered
170 Posts
i tryed to debadge the box a week after i got it, but the holes made it an issue so i put it back. i was gonna take the xB off because theres no holes on that, but for some reason never did. i think im gonna get a mesh grille and just swap the back badge

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.