Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious if anybody here has installed the Parrot CK3100 in the 2011 XB. I tried the search fuction to look for pics of where people have put the Mic and the LCD caller ID display. Any help on this would be great. :help:

· Premium Member
2,527 Posts
I know a lot of people have aftermarket head units that have BT ability, so the caller screen just uses the HU.

Not sure where you could mount an external one that won't be in the way. You could try making a mount that goes in that useless square cup holder that doesnt hold cups under the left vent. The only issue with that is in the winter you'd be blowing heat directly on the thing.

as for the mic, Ive seen it on windsheilds/headliners near the rear view mirror.

· Registered
4 Posts
Just try out different spots in the car once you have the unit. See where it looks the best and also where the wire can be hidden the best. The best spot for the mic is up near the rearview mirror. Mounting the mic up there will reduce road noise caused from your drivers window.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.