Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just did the install tonight, I got the plug and play harness, a must for a plug and play install took me 30 minutes to finish the job.... This is the way to go if you live in Ca., $189.00 for the kit and $50 for the harness.... I got both off E-Bay..

·
Registered
73 Posts
How difficult of an installation was this? You're saying Plug-and-Play and I'm wondering what that means to someone that might be less than mechanically inclined? I live in California and have been considering the high-end Parrot unit with the little color screen - dropping it into my 2009 xB with the stock stereo.

Michael

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IT PLUGGED RIGHT INTO MY HARNESS... SUPER EASY......

·
Registered
186 Posts
Do you have any installation pictures?

Also, how's the sound quality?
I've noticed with a lot of bluetooth units, there's some echo.
For example, when somebody talks to you, you hear them on your stereo speakers, and the sound coming out of your stereo speakers is sent to the microphone of your unit. So when somebody calls you while you're in the car, does the other party hear an echo of their voice?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wangster said:
Do you have any installation pictures?

Also, how's the sound quality?
I've noticed with a lot of bluetooth units, there's some echo.
For example, when somebody talks to you, you hear them on your stereo speakers, and the sound coming out of your stereo speakers is sent to the microphone of your unit. So when somebody calls you while you're in the car, does the other party hear an echo of their voice?
It works great, no echo... Sounds ok coming from the front speakers..... I'm very please with mine... and sorry no pictures...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I'm looking to install a bluetooth unit in my car. I have the SNS-100, do you know if the parrot mk6100 is compatible with this configuration. Also, what all was involved in the process of installing the unit?

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.