Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hubby and I attended our first club event last Saturday night. It was a car show where our local chapter of Scikotics was showing and supporting. It was a blast! All five entrants won plaques and the club, the Funkytown Scikotics, won for best attendance by a club.

I told my husband when I bought my xB that it comes with a culture, a group of people drawn together by their vehicles. It's a wonderful thing. There were tC's, xA's, xB's and great people. Four of the five entries were xB's, of course, and they were great.

If you are not part of a club, check around. It doesn't take much time or money, but being part of this family makes you part of that family. If you don't have a club in your area, there are online clubs and forums, like this one, where you can keep up with mods, factory information, and have fun with fellow Scion owners.

Scions roll...and rock!

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My baby is a work in progress, so I didn't enter. I am working on adding under body lights, HID's, my Scikotics badges, which will probably match the dragon, and a couple of other things as the money comes. The whole thing is an addiction. It's kind of like getting tattoos...one won't do.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome to the crowd!

I took my boyf to his first scion type event. He's been wondering what all the fuss was about, and he understands it now a little bit more. He's been chaulking it up till now just to this being my very first brand new car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.