Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been doing some searches for trd parts for the 2011 are the 2010 parts the same? also release 8 has this kenstyle body kit can the stock foglights fit in there? i really don't want to mess up the warranty. let me know folks.

thanks in advance,
djayfusion

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
i've been doing some searches for trd parts for the 2011 are the 2010 parts the same? also release 8 has this kenstyle body kit can the stock foglights fit in there? i really don't want to mess up the warranty. let me know folks.

thanks in advance,
djayfusion
djayfusion, the stock fogs will fit on the kenstyle kit i have seen pics of it done and spoken to the owner of the car i belive that 1 of the tabs must be cut on the light to fit though... but it will fit 100%....

cductn

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
as for warranty, i wouldnt know.... we have different rules here in Australia

·
Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
746 Posts
hit up this link and it gives you the USA facts about aftermarket. Truth is, if there is a problem with your car the dealership or manufacturer has to prove that what you added caused the problem or defective issue. Keyword PROVE
gear.http://www.me-mag.com/Upload/magmoss.pdf

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.