Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just sold my 08 Xb 5speed. I know am rocking a 07 Mazda Cx7 with Disi Turbo.

I have a AEM intake for sale that i originally paid 225 for and am looking for $150. This intake has been dyno driven and proved to put out 12 WHP and 10 lbtq on the 4 speed automatic. It will put out more with the 5 speed. This was conducted by Import tuner magazine back in 2008.

I also have a uni chip that i bought used and never used. Selling unichip for $300 ( Uni chip has one broken plastic lock tab and and is easily and cheap to replace) Normal price can be over $ 400 with shipping.

I also have a the factory Alpine upgrade double head unit that is touch screen, navigation ready, blue tooth, Satellite radio ready, 4 sets of RCA's, Video out put for dvd or back up camera, ETC looking for $250 normal price on these is $700. All prices include shipping let me know if interested. you can also email me directly at [email protected]

Attachments

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
uni chip still available? 85308 Glendale az
I still have it will let it go for $250 but with shipping $270. There is a broken plastic grey connector hold down on the Unichip that is made the same as the stock ECU junction connector hold down. You can replace it with a stock one. I will also throw in some Velcro adhesive pads so you can mount it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.