Very nice. I liked the old one too.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Very nice. I also like the "old me".

·
Registered
783 Posts
What'd you do with your "old" headlights? In the "Old me" you had the halo projector ones, and in the "New me" you had stock.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
He was there, Parker. He won the rims in the drawing. He's with Houston ScionRidez. They have two NBM's in that chapter. Of course, he was there with the "old" one.
Ok I thought it looked familiar. Oh yeah he bought extra raffle tickets. That was a really good idea! Hahaha. I was behind the other NBM - Jesse, I believe?

·
Registered
254 Posts
one of my favorite xbs to date! keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The new front end is the FAB STYLE front end...I had the old front end on with the new grille at WINTERFEST 1.0. The rims I won at winterfest:D. That was a very exciting day for me...If anyone can get pics with dates before mine was posted here of a bagged Gen2 in tx that could prove that I am not the first one that would be great...Or in my case bad...:plol...The old headlights I actually sold to a a cool guy in Louisiana...Bumper lights went to a person in my chapter here on houston...Jesse with the other NBM had my old grille on at winterfest...Thanks for your replys!!! Good luck with your scions!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.