Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
see bottom of thread for most recent pics!

here are some of my first pics of my '08 Super White xB:

http://picasaweb.google.com/yangescat/PicsOfMy2008SuperWhiteXB - make sure to click on slideshow for best viewing.

i owned a Polar White xB a few years back and have always liked white vehicles - i am really enjoying my xB and especially like the auto transmission w/ S-mode shifting!! :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Re: pics of my Super White xB

I almost regret not getting white! Quick, someone tell me how awesome Nautical Blue is going to be! (I'm STILL waiting! I get to head down to Idaho and get it this Saturday!!!)

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: pics of my '08 Super White xB - [NEW pics posted 10-28-07]

thanks ToasterPilot!!

i been trying to find a few places around here for pics - that was taken from the Promenade parking lot in woodland hills looking towards those office buildings...

funny thing was, while i was there this old police style car pulled in about 100 feet from me and parked... next thing i know, his partner comes walking from the opposite direction right in front of me and i go 'carefull, you were almost in the shot! he kinda smiles and heads for the car...

i think they saw me taking pics and were suspicious of what i was up to till they came by :lol:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
here are some pics from this weekend after i detailed my xB:

and here are a few from my trip to Cambria on the central coast for Christmas:

you can see more pics in the link in my sig :)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Great slide show....just a little long...but, still great pictures of a good looking xB!

Brewski

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Brewski said:
Great slide show....just a little long...but, still great pictures of a good looking xB!

Brewski
just watch the first 20 or so pics - the first 13 are from April 2010 and the ones just after those are from November 2007...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts