Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
If the red from your camera phone is the real color I like it. The other red is too orange.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dealer here has one in the showroom with satin black 5 spokes with a red stripe.
It was **** hot. Well the color combo anyway
Not that I'd pay 2600 dollars for wheels on a station wagon (strictly base model). But I think I'll be putting some similar on soon. I am currently running ghetto, no hubcaps, as the silver clashes with the red and black. I'll also be able to do it WELL less than the ridiculous 2600 bucks the stealer wanted. I can't say that; I like shopping scion. But lesser of 2 evils I guess.

Least I didn't get their magic paint barrier.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got mine in The same state... Didn't get bumper stickers.
Secret is.. never buy off the showroom floor.

I've never owned a car with stickers on the paint.
Even better. Sometimes they cut the stickers (and your paint) with a razor to avoid stealing.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
zed..im sorry im going to have to call your bluff!.....cuz my car wasnt bought off the showroom floor...and its illegal to have the safety check sticker anywhere else on your car..in my state..

please dont try to lie to sound cool

·
Registered
29 Posts
You can buy a metal plate that attaches above the license plate to hold that sticker, I lived in hawaii and hated that sticker on the paint. I know I found it at a autozone or somewhere like that. We have one for the motorcycle as well. I was a rebel and made the inspectors put the sticker on my back window when I lived there, until I found those metal plates...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.