Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing like keeping it in the family! Great that you are helping your daughter. Have you posted any pics of her 09?

I am happy to hook up my son's car as well.....the only thing wrong with this picture is that I am the only one without a xB2! :cry:

· Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Went out with the digi camera to get some snaps today.....the weather here in Central Florida is just awesome today! Here are some additional pics of my son's '08 xB. Here is the AEM CAI (still need to install the AEM Air Bypass Valve).

· Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I added the CAI first and then drove over to the local Air Force Base to install the exhaust at the Auto Skills Hobby Shop. On the way home, between the CAI sucking in air and the dual Borlas singing their tunes, I was in hog heaven! Heck, I was "whooping n hollerin" like a 5 year old with unlimited access to a Toys R Us. My son had the biggest grin on his face! Quite the male bonding experience!

BamBam
BoxGT1
:biggrin::eek::)

· Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
New Pictures after some mods

The BoxGT1 at DT Performance in Ft Lauderdale getting TRD Springs, Hothchkis sways front and back, TRD strut bar, and the new shoes.

Front TRD Spring installed....calipers could use some paint :eek:

TRD springs and Hotchkis sway bars installed

Install of the new shoes underway.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.