Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a big meet tonight with about 1300 hundred cars. Got quite a bit of people looking and got quite a few people asking me to wrap an do lights for them. My girl is the official photographer for the group that hosted it, so there will be a ton of better pictures. This is just a few iPhone shots.

My finished demo eyes and grille lights

Here's mine and my girl's xB

I needed a way to show off my UV LEDs. Thought of his. It was a HUGE hit.

· Premium Member
709 Posts
Thats a wicked idea haha. You should encorporate those into your floor mats permenantly

· Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm trying to figure out a way. Maybe using those neon sharpies. Thought about dipping the lower center console black and having someone tag it with them. Won't show up on the black, but would kill with the black light

· Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Couple more for you

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
That B looks quite interesting. I wish I could see it in person!

· Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She's got a good eye. She's starting to get more calls for photo shoots and whatnot, but I get mine for free :)

And any time you want to come to Phoenix and check it out, you're more than welcome. I just finished rewrapping my rear door carpet inserts with purple velour. Some of the edges are a bit rough, but it's my first time. Whatever. I'll throw them in and try to do my fronts tomorrow. Have a cruise to Prescott Saturday to benefit those 19 firefighters who died.

I'm having my stereo guy draw up a 2x12 ported fiberglass box with a lighted window for my amp. Put some mirrors in there. Throw it in the back. Boom. He's also using brick pigs 8" enclosure drawing to build me something similar, but for a 10. Lots of work to be done. Never finished

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.