Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my car back from the dealer about the piller creak they had my car for about 3 1/2 days the piller noise gone completly but thiers still some creek from the dash not going to bother its not that loud just annoying my windshield on the other hand sounds like it has a air leak somewhere so im taking it back for that other than that if you have the piller creek noise take your car to the dealer ask them to do teh tsb my car was after the production change was made but they still fixed it so thats good.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It's good to hear that after having the TSB performed the noise is gone. I haven't had any customers with that complaint yet, but the bulliten looks like a mother to perform. Remove the cowl, grille, bumper, hood, fenders...good grief. That's a lot of work for a noise and three days sounds like a long time but I'd rather wait than have it screwed up... Hope they get that other noise nailed down for you.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Are these fixes for the same "A" pillar noise? One said they removed the dash and the other post said they have to remove the front end of the vehicle almost. Different problems or just a different way to fix the same problem?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if im not mistaken they take both apart to get to the pillers the dash is taken apart but dotn quote me on that and reason it took 3 days was becaseu they had to wati for proffesoinals to install my windshield otherwise the car was ready in one day.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Eric said:
The TSB is for VINs under a certain #, so I believe it's already been taken care of, but some people who don't fall in that range are still getting the fix done.
hey Eric

where do you find TSB info? the dealers always seem to be tight-lipped about those :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts