Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
COULD work, if everything else look "hot rod" and/or there is a other stuff to fit.
But itself, um no.
The fact the top one has the headlamps painted . . . cracks me up a bit.

An xB, with that, some retro-style chrome and a door/c-pillar graphic(s) added atop the black, that could actually work.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Plastidip is fail from the get-go.
i hate plasti-dip period... i dont know who in their right mind looked at that plastic chemical stuff and said... i should put this on my paint job and see what happens.. to me... plasti dip is just another low quality cheap rice mod. you might as well cut your springs and add an autozone hoodscoop while you are at it.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i hate plasti-dip period... i dont know who in their right mind looked at that plastic chemical stuff and said... i should put this on my paint job and see what happens.. to me... plasti dip is just another low quality cheap rice mod. you might as well cut your springs and add an autozone hoodscoop while you are at it.
disagree...just another mod like another...just got to do it right...not rice :biggrin:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone can spend tons of money on something and make it look cheap and some spend less at an autopart store and make it look like a million bucks.. simplicity goes along way... Either if it's plastidip or carbon fiber wrap or led lights, whatever your desire it is... You just got to do it right.... sometimes less is more.. I plastidip my wheels and it looks awesome. Simple...clean. The pics on top is a disaster. Lol

Im not hating on the products. just some inexperience person that was brave to do such thing. LOL

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
No, chicken and noodle.

That's the best thing to fight a bug.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.