Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help badly I have 2008 Scion xB and I'm having issues with my vsc when I go to accelerate computer kicks in and the brakes are jerking me around the vsc off light is on as well as the traction control off light is on to only thing I see physically wrong with the car is the right rear wheel doesn't spin freely like the left I replaced the caliper and pads rotors are not worped but still not spinning freely so I'm told it could just be a brake hose but my question is could a brake hose really throw the computer off that bad and I also here something going on with the pedal like a clicking noise sounds like the computer taking over but I'm not sure anything would help at this point

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just about anything can throw off the VSC computer! I have a 2001 Sequoia that sometimes will do similar things. The thing that fixes it is to take it to a shop and have them clean all the wheel sensors (about once every 4 or 5 years). Does the trick every time. You might also have a bad VSC module (happened once on the Sequoia - not cheap)...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts