Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not long ago ( two weeks), I was parked in a lot. When I came back from lunch, I noticed a dent on the driver's side front wheel flair. No paint was damaged,but the dent is about 2" long running vertically. Has anyone had any experience with a service that pops a dent out? I got a quote of $150 today but I think I'll wait until I get more info before spending. Has anyone used a kit?
Any thoughts?

· Registered
286 Posts
I had one of those services (dent wizard) come out to work on a small dent on my f250. The job was ok. The dent was not completely removed but it did look better.

· Registered
1,069 Posts
Given two instances, I've had 100% satisfaction with PDR ("Paintless Dent Repair"). Get a good practitioner and if the paint itself is undamaged, then chances are, you'll have a visually perfect repair :)!
I agree. I had a dent taken out of my hood this way, and I can't tell where it was anymore- looks flawless.

· Registered
741 Posts
Given two instances, I've had 100% satisfaction with PDR ("Paintless Dent Repair"). Get a good practitioner and if the paint itself is undamaged, then chances are, you'll have a visually perfect repair :)!
I had two dents in my drivers side rear door. I had the car about 8 days. Needless to say I was not a happy camper. Called a Paintless Repair person. He gave me a quote over the phone, was at my home within an hour and an hour later you could not tell that it ever happened. These people are amazing.

· Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How much did they charge? Just wondering if their quote was in line with others.

· Registered
741 Posts
Removal of my two quarter sized dents was $100.00

· Registered
782 Posts
How much did they charge? Just wondering if their quote was in line with others.
My first repair was a dent in the drivers door and cost $100 (arranged through a local dealer and my insurance agent -- Fall 2008 ). The second was in the left rear "C" and cost $125 (got his name from a good local collision repair shop, I removed the inner corner panels and taillight myself in advance -- Fall 2010).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.