Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I got a link to scionowners.com which reveals the new scion. problem is i cant get the freaking website to work at all.

There seems to be a new scion model lurking which isnt the IQ...can anyway get the site to work and show me the new car?

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Where is it supposed to be?
I can't find it.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Is it the scion hako that your talking about?

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Scion is unveiling a new production model in a day or so.

·
Registered
342 Posts
It has to be the hako or the IQ because they are the only two that have been around long enough to be a production car.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Of the Fuze or the FT-86, or a combo of those 2 designs as the new tC model/replacement . . .

·
Registered
342 Posts
i forgot about the Fuse lol. but isnt the FT-86 supposed to be toyota?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well it's official there will be a forth member in the scion family in december 2010(in canada at least) the brand new production model of the IQ!!!

Found this out by tricking my soon to be scion dealer spoke to the 'scion guy' and he shows me where the scions will be in the show room so I say 'all 4?' he replies 'yes' so I say 'theres the xb new tc and...' he completes my sentence ' xd and IQ but only as of december'

I don't think he got the memo about keeping this quiet.

·
Registered
782 Posts
The 2.5L engine sounds interesting. That's suggestive of the next evolution from the VVT-i -- both intake and outake timing adjustment for optimal performance and economy. I wouldn't mind having that power plant in my 2008 xB2 (together with the 2011 xB2 telescoping steering column :))!

·
Registered
474 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.