Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals. i'm Jay from Los angeles, looking to pick up an 08 Scion Xb 5.0 release in a few days hopefully if things pan out. I'm going from a Grand Cherokee Srt8 to a Scion Xb..lol..i know it's not the same..i'll miss my Srt8 aka black mamba.But i wont miss my 16mpg on the freeway and looking foward to the extra cash in my pocket i'll be saving from the monthly payment and GAS!!. Looking at a 08 XB 5.0 Release it makes the change a little easier is the sun roof, nav, body kit, mpgs. i'm just on the fence about the Gold Rush Mica color scheme...

any thoughts on this color scheme..all my rides have been blacked out..lol..thanks in advance.

· Registered
596 Posts
noooooooo i will trade you my 08 for your RIG lol gold and black not a bad combination if done right. good luck on the purchase i am in baldwin park/west covina area hope to see you around

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what up Chris! i know right lol, i think will go foward with picking up the 08 Xb Release 5.0 either with in the next couple of days. I'll def be hitting you up, i'm always looking to mod my rides also, i used to live in Wesco also..West L.A. now.

· Registered
177 Posts
Loved my RS5! Wish I still had that one and my current RS8. I also had the black/gold theme going. Plus, the RS5 and RS8 are the only xB's with the giant moonroof :) Nice bonus for sure!

Here's my old RS5 before I sold it to a friend of mine. Gold Rush FTW! :biggrin:

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Loved my RS5! Wish I still had that one and my current RS8. I also had the black/gold theme going. Plus, the RS5 and RS8 are the only xB's with the giant moonroof :) Nice bonus for sure!

Here's my old RS5 before I sold it to a friend of mine. Gold Rush FTW! :biggrin:

Eww Meeko that's what i'm talking about, looks sick!! i just need to order an painted spoiler for it now..

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
The gold looks nice, and I usually don't like gold . . .

For some reason, it always reminds me of:

(& that's a good thing)
If I had gotten one, it would have been the "Road Duck"
-At the time, it was out-of my price range compared to the regular 09 back in Spring 08.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The gold looks nice, and I usually don't like gold . . .

For some reason, it always reminds me of:

(& that's a good thing)
If I had gotten one, it would have been the "Road Duck"
-At the time, it was out-of my price range compared to the regular 09 back in Spring 08.
Thanks TJ i was thinking the samething, It's not like mustard or yellow right? Lol

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
No. It's a great shade of gold. I actually like it, even though I usually don't like gold cars.

Dang it . . . this thread is making me wish I had gotten gold rush 5 years ago . . .

· Premium Member
709 Posts
I didn't much care for mine in pictures..
When I saw it in person it sold me almost instantaneously.
I find that pictures don't do it justice and depending on who you are its better or worse.
I personally love mine, it grabs attention and friends say it suits me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.