Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2008 xB
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The interior of my xB seems a little "ordinary", especially considering how unique the exterior design is. I've been trying to think of a way to add a little excitement without spending a big wad of cash. My latest idea is to have a local auto upholstery shop add a red stripe to the headrests. Something like this, but about twice as wide.

Seems like it ought to be relatively easy...certainly not as complicated as messing with the seats. Question is...cool or fool?

· Registered
637 Posts
I think and inexpensive mod on the headrests is a great way to add some splash to the car. Never would have thought about that had you not posted this. Maybe we could all toss some ideas into this thread and see what would be catchy.

Plus it has got to be something that says you, know what I mean?

· Registered
318 Posts
maybe if the stripe matched to color of the exterior? or if there were two like rally stripes.

· Registered
2008 xB
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
eviljack said:
Or maybe you could get the Scion logo embroidered in to the headrest.
I was thinking about that. Did a quick search for an embroidered logo patch, but didn't find anything. Great feedback...keep it coming.

· Registered
637 Posts
Well I didn't save any of the links. But I just typed in Auto Headrest Covers in Google and came up with allot of places that sell various covers. There was allot of things that came up that weren't relevant but there was allot of headrest cover links as well. One of the links was for eBay motors. I know that isn't very helpful. Here is the link I found for the Steelers http://www.fansedge.com/Pittsburgh-Steelers-Headrest-Covers-2-Pack-Covers_-1448293194_PD.html

They are available. But it would be cooler if someone could make them speical for the xB2 and with whatever you wanted on them.

· Registered
1,707 Posts
Well what do you know...I've been googling xB headrest covers for an hour now and found this link several pages back! lol!

I am having no luck. I am wanting plain black, but in the style mrbill posted a link for in the above post. I need to be able to send it to my BIL so he can embroider it for me. I like the elastic bottom, so it can come off if needed...that way the RS fabric isn't altered for resale reasons.

ANyone find me some plain black covers? thanks!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.