Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The xB scene is dwindling down, since they discontinued it. I’ve had my 2nd one for over 6 years now and still love it.
Never stop thinking of things to personalize it, here are some changes to enhance it over the last couple of years.

[/left]

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
And now a new (used) Scion IQ steering wheel, fits great, feels great and even has red stitching to match the rest of the red in the interior.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Still doing some mods/upgrades to mine lol it's an obsession.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought my 2012 xB early in 2015 with 12K on it totally stock. I keep pondering upgrades, and have only replaced the brake rotors and pads; selected the drilled and slotted disks and they make a huge difference in stopping power.
Cosmetically I have not seen anything which thrills me enough to want to do mine.
Jesse James is a jerk, but I agree with him when he says, “If it doesn’t make it go faster or stop faster what’s the point?”
I bought a shark fin to replace the rubber ducky antenna, still have not done it. Been thinking I’d like the exterior window trim, the tinted strips which keep the rain out when cracking the window...
The cold air intake systems just seem dumb to me; looks cool, but the factory turned the car for the air box in it.
I think I will raise the front license plate as it looks a bit off not being centered on the bumper cover...
I’ve learned I do not want to call attention to myself nor do I wish to be remembered.
Flying under the radar works best for me.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I haven't added a short ram or Cai but they sound so **** nice on these cars! If you're interested in window guards I have the avs seamless vent visors they are definitely more cosmetic than functional but I do like the look. "Performance" wise I have a Borla exhaust and k&n filter obviously neither really help performance but the exhaust note is good. Got the oem look spoiler from ebay the color match is good and price was good!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts