Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need someone to explain to me how to post pictures onto the forum like if I was a 5-year old. Step by step please in detail.

I've been on this forum for almost a year now and I haven't posted pictures of my wifes's xb and I've done a few mods. The lates being the Eibach springs drop.

I've searched the forum but for some reason the search function doesn't bring anything up even when I search for a topic I know I saw before. :help:

·
Registered
432 Posts
use the website imgur.com... very easy and free. then when you have your url, usually ending in .jpg or similar, put the [.img] tag around it [./img] as so, except without the .'s

[.img]http://imgur.com/example.jpg[./img]

·
Registered
164 Posts
You have to go to advanced reply, click on the little mountain picture, it will ask for a URL. At this point we will assume you have gone to a site like imgur, (my preference just for ease of use) and have uploaded your pics. Copy the link from the URL bar on the imgur page into the slot on the xB page where it asks for it.

Click OK.

Repeat process as necessary.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.