Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just switched carriers and phones and find that after synching my phone to the car (2013 Xb with the 2014 radio) it won't transfer my phone book/contact list. No problems before with previous set-up. I've check the owners manual but I'm still at a loss. Thought maybe someone on this forum might be able to help. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just switched carriers and phones and find that after synching my phone to the car (2013 Xb with the 2014 radio) it won't transfer my phone book/contact list. No problems before with previous set-up. I've check the owners manual but I'm still at a loss. Thought maybe someone on this forum might be able to help. Thanks in advance.

Please disregard. I have dug deeper. Apparently, there are more than a few Bluetooth protocols but the two I need for the contact list to be recognized are not used by (or programmed into) the phone. Works in my KAI though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.