Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Sorry its been over a year since ive posted but I finally got closer to the ground! oh and some wheels to purdy it up :naughty:
and its unbelievable how little I paid to pull it off. NIA eylids and 25mm spacers comin' in any day now as well. Hope you guys dig it!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Looks good. What springs did you use?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Parkers09xB said:
Nice. Where'd you get those rims?
They are enkei 17's....I actually cant even find what they are called. My buddy bought a rs5 and these were on it from the toyota dealer in Florida. He switched to 19's and I snagged these on the cheap.He is supposed to look at his build sheet for me to find out what they are called, but I cant find them anywhere.....which kinda makes me happy, unless I ever need a replacement....double edge sword :yes:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Lookin good bro! :rockon:

·
Registered
342 Posts
nice looking B. Is your signature beastie boys intergalactic? or am i just crazy?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MenniFresh said:
nice looking B. Is your signature beastie boys intergalactic? or am i just crazy?
You were so close to being right......It is Beastie Boys but the "MMM.....Drop" sample used in "intergalactic" is from the song "the new style" off their "lIcense to Ill" album.....so I guess youre right and wrong at same time....you are a mult-tasker of epic proportion. You my friend deserve a trophy. :lol:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Haha I knew it! So what is this trophy going to be called?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Lmao! I like the win/fail award haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.