Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize the need for some offline promotional material... I'd like to offer some fliers that members can print out & distribute at meets, events, dealerships, or to other xB owners in passing. Is this something that any of you would care to do to help support the site? If so, what do you have in the way of ideas for size, style, content, etc?
Thanks! :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
I see a lot of people at car shows have business cards tucked in their windows. offering business cards would be a good start, but could be expensive. I have no idea what something like that costs.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Eric said:
I realize the need for some offline promotional material... I'd like to offer some fliers that members can print out & distribute at meets, events, dealerships, or to other xB owners in passing. Is this something that any of you would care to do to help support the site? If so, what do you have in the way of ideas for size, style, content, etc?
Thanks! :D
well, i should be getting my newscionxb.com stickers soon, so that will be a start :)

i am going to start going to meets in this area soon also...

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a word document w/ printable business cards I made a while back & apparently forgot about... Please feel free to pass these out to other xB owners :)

http://newscionxb.com/downloads/business_cards.doc

I think I tried converting it to a PDF, but they didn't print right. If anyone does want it as a PDF, I'll try to convert it tomorrow when I get to the office.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Yeah I been thinking it would be nice to have some sort of flyers to pass out. I always tell everyone about this website.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts