Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey scion crew. So I have the monster CX Racing catback exhaust. It for sure made my xb a bit faster however it really lags in low-end accelerating depending on what type of driving I'm doing. If I replace the scuba delete pipe and place it with a universal magnaflow high cat, would it help with giving me more low-end acceleration?

·
Registered
595 Posts
i have the scuba removed and replaced with a 18" resonator connected to a tsudo N1 style exhaust. the car is a 5 speed so i can rev up and take off on first and you can feel the car pull. i also have a fujita cold air so all those parts combined can make up for the low end torque being better than stock.

·
Registered
161 Posts
i have the scuba removed and replaced with a 18" resonator connected to a tsudo N1 style exhaust. the car is a 5 speed so i can rev up and take off on first and you can feel the car pull. i also have a fujita cold air so all those parts combined can make up for the low end torque being better than stock.
With your set up you didnt feel a loss of low end torque?
I know what op is talking about it was a big difference felt like I lost my low end torque for sure. Just have to go into higher rpms all the time lol.

·
Registered
845 Posts
With your set up you didnt feel a loss of low end torque?
I know what op is talking about it was a big difference felt like I lost my low end torque for sure. Just have to go into higher rpms all the time lol.
Could it be from decreased back pressure?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.