Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I wonder if anyone has put together an aftermarket exhaust list for the xB? If not can we get some sort of list of what people have chosen for their xB and other alternatives for them. Since I'm a new scion owner i think this list will come in handy to newbies like me and others that just aren't aware of other manufacturers that are available. I know i could probably google this but i think it be fun to just have people involved in the site and share that info, opinions and expertise!

I don't know what the list format should be but maybe as followed:

Make: Weapon B
Model: XB0009
Year: (ex..08-09)
MSRP: $259.99
Owner Comments:

If anyone has a better format that is easy to read and understand please feel free to post it how you want! Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
613 Posts
it would be possible if you made a video and put it on YOUTUBE, or something like that. there may be other ways also...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sounds like a great idea. I'm actually trying to find exhausts but they seem to be a very slim pickin' of them for the Gen2.

·
Registered
613 Posts
i'm working on building my own, but too cold to crawl underneath the xB right now!

·
Registered
326 Posts
I've put on the Borla duals and love it.. not loud but I love the tone when accelerating. Really sounds good when I let up on the gas, drop her to 3d and let her sing.. I'm totally satisified... :rofl: :yes:

·
Registered
294 Posts
JOEY G-xB said:
i'm working on building my own, but too cold to crawl underneath the xB right now!
I'm thinking the same thing but I just dont know which muffler to get I will start at the converter so it stays somewhat legal. I will wait till it warms up befor I tackle this deal. Sad part is the stock exhaust is not that bad it just looks to neck down after the cat if it were the same size after the cat as before it would be nice ,I like the stock low interior resonance but it just seems if you make it less restrictive on the intake an the ex. it would be mor efficiant.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Goldtouch said:
I've put on the Borla duals and love it.. not loud but I love the tone when accelerating. Really sounds good when I let up on the gas, drop her to 3d and let her sing.. I'm totally satisified... :rofl: :yes:
the one i'm working on will be similair to the Borla duals, except i'm going to make them exit in front of the rear tires...side pipes!

·
Registered
156 Posts
pelly3s said:
BigMikeLV said:
if I can find a stock xB exhaust to cut up, I've got some ideas in the works.
I have a stock muffler if that will help. its sitting on the shelf in my garage collecting dust.
Depends on how much $$$ and where you are located...

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
JOEY G-xB said:
Goldtouch said:
the one i'm working on will be similair to the Borla duals, except i'm going to make them exit in front of the rear tires...side pipes!
Just check the legality of this. Most laws state that the exhaust has to exit past all passenger doors. And unfortunatly the the rear passenger doors end over the rear tires.

·
Registered
88 Posts
BigMikeLV said:
pelly3s said:
BigMikeLV said:
if I can find a stock xB exhaust to cut up, I've got some ideas in the works.
I have a stock muffler if that will help. its sitting on the shelf in my garage collecting dust.
Depends on how much $$$ and where you are located...
You can have it for whatever it cost to ship to you from Massachusetts

·
Registered
613 Posts
eviljack said:
JOEY G-xB said:
Goldtouch said:
Just check the legality of this. Most laws state that the exhaust has to exit past all passenger doors. And unfortunatly the the rear passenger doors end over the rear tires.
they gotta catch me first...hahahaha! :naughty:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.