Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off great site lots of info and help. Good job guys! Now I replaced all th e interior lights ... Except the cargo... I don't want to break it how do u change it? Thanks in advance..I feel like an idiot :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok haven't tried yet to change it i think i still might break it anyone know of how to change that darn trunk/cargo light... hopefully its easy and i don't have to rip panels apart... thanks in advance for advice and tips.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
The cargo light just snaps in the panel. To remove it, just get a small blade screwdriver about 1/8" wide. Gently pry on only one side of the cargo light rocker switch, prying between the clear lens and the black interior body panel. The light will pop out.

The electrical connector is at the end opposite the switch. Assuming you unplug it to work on the light, you may want to tape the electrical connector so it doesn't slip back into the hole while you are working on the light. Have fun!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.