Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have stock head unit (not the premium pioneer one), just the basic pioneer one.

This is the only car I've owned that's had the steering wheel controls and iPod/aux inputs built in as well.

I'm worried about losing the steering wheel controls and the iPod/aux (I actually use BOTH inputs) if I installed an aftermarket stereo.

I'm looking at the Pioneer AVIC F900BT model, and I would really like to retain all the functions as much as possible.

Are there any extra accessories/cables etc, I have to buy in order to ensure a smooth installation with everything working?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Some aftermarket radios come ready to hook up to steering wheel controls, if its compatible you should be able to find info on the pioneer website, good luck!! I had an older alpine and they had the info on the website regarding their new units, I also took it to Best Buy and asked them but they said nope.

·
Registered
613 Posts
i want that pioneer HU! :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.