Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
177 Posts
I think DF210's are going to be hard to beat. They ride so nice! I've heard both ways for racelands. Some people on here like them but a buddy of mine got them on his xB2 and he said "be glad you are on DF210's, these racelands ride horrible". But he's also dropped another inch lower than what my DF210's are, so I would imagine a harsher ride is expected being that low. Another buddy of mine has his racelands absolutely slammed on his VW GTI and he loves them!

· Registered
307 Posts
I'm dying to hear how these are. I'm planning on buying some in the next 2 months, so I am dying to hear how they really hold up. Please, I mean PLEASE, post pictures. I will be running 17's with it so I'm dying to see how low it goes!

· Registered
596 Posts
well just an update this install will have to wait a bit the kit is missing some important parts so for now it will have to wait hopefully my machine shop will be able to make the parts for me. also i will need to go look for some hardware. hopefully i can get everything done today.

· Registered
596 Posts
i got them used. i already was able to make some parts all i need is to go get some hardware i might be able to install them today if i go straigh to the store to buy the hardware once i am off work

· Registered
596 Posts
update:

installed rears yesterday will post pics later today. i am currently running the rear coilovers only and i set them lower then the DF210's and i can still make 7 full turns to lower the rear more. with df210's up front and rear raceland you can feel the front more bouncy then the rear. i have to go over 10 speed bumps to get to my house and when the rear goes over you can tell when them come back down how stiff they are no bouncing around. the fronts should be going on today that is if i dont take to much time at the wheel shop.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.