Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,
Has anyone had experience with raceland coilovers? I have read some pretty good reviews from tC owners on other sites so I sent them an email to see if they had anything in the works for the xB. They replied quickly and said that they would be open to producing a set for us if there was interest.

Cheers.

·
Registered
339 Posts
That would be a killer price! They look adjustable for ride height but, I don't see any adjustment for ride quality. But I guess for that price you can't be to picky.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Any word on these? I find it hard to believe coilovers can be that inexpensive and still be good in quality. The lowest priced for the xB is in the $900-$1000 range.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'll let every XB owner tomorrow how they look. UPS gets here around noon with my racelands!!

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
awesome! the install is easy if they're already setup and put together, which they should be. just a straight swap. One word of advice though, set the heights before installing and try to keep them equal, will make your life a lot easier later.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here ya go people....install happens saturday morning at sunrise!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Greetings,
Has anyone had experience with raceland coilovers? I have read some pretty good reviews from tC owners on other sites so I sent them an email to see if they had anything in the works for the xB. They replied quickly and said that they would be open to producing a set for us if there was interest.

Cheers.
Hey, i know someone that has those Racelands installed on his xb.. so far his set up looks pretty simple and sweet..i found his box on youtube..search for "xb stance"..his is the purple with xxr 522 chromium black..looks pretty sick..ask away, I'm sure he can answer your questions. But based on the description of those race lands..i think your only paying for the height adjustments..i don't know if dampening is included..i guess thats why it was so cheap...i hope this helps..:confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.