Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just wondering if anyone has done this on the XB2 yet? I searched the forums and could only find glass roofs noone with a ragtop. My idea is to go from right behind the map lights to just before the rear headrests. Here is the website i found for the kits Car Accessories Truck Accessories Air Suspension Performance Parts Chips and i found a local custom shop that can put it in for about $500. but does anyone have pics of this on a xb2? If so please post pics! thanks for the help!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
People have made them.
When you install/create one, you will need to reinforce the roof, as you'll be chopping most of the cross supports. Otherwise, it will "flex" like sliced cheese.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ragtop

Get the ragtop here Sliding Ragtop Kits Homepage tell him Jason Wells' sent you. I now some guys that did it on the Gen1 without reinforcing the roof. The insert is a steal frame the roof support that are used for the flapping with rub on the new still insert with will help with the flex. I am about to install one in the next few month I will be taking alot of picture of the install

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.