Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: FINALY got an xB - interior upgrades UPDATE

Left the house Sat at 6:30 am and drove 180 miles to the dealership. It has navi, remote start, rear spoiler, 4-N-1 illumination, illuminated door sill plates, fog lights, floor mats, and 35,500 miles. One 70 year old local owner who traded it in for a loaded 4 cyl Vienza. He paid almost $20k new for the xb, and I got it with Toyota certification for $13290. Blizzaks going on this week.

SWEEET! It fits! Wife thought it would be too wide.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: FINALY got an xb

Parkers09xB said:
That looks great! :yes: Post some pics of the 4-n-1 illumination when you have time please. I havent see many pics of it.
Thanks for the compliment. I actualy wanted an RS5, but I couldn't pass this price :naughty:.

In the 4th pic you can see the red on the floor mat, and in the 5th you can see the blue in the cupholder. I don't care for the floor/feet illumination and will probably move them somewhere else later. I'm thinking the front door map pockets.

Also found out the hard way that my favorite coffee mug fits nowhere but the door. Yup, spilt about 4 swigs into the center console. :x

WS-60 Blizzaks ordered, going on Thurs.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts

Cracker said:
Parkers09xB said:
That looks great! :yes: Post some pics of the 4-n-1 illumination when you have time please. I havent see many pics of it.
Thanks for the compliment. I actualy wanted an RS5, but I couldn't pass this price :naughty:.

In the 4th pic you can see the red on the floor mat, and in the 5th you can see the blue in the cupholder. I don't care for the floor/feet illumination and will probably move them somewhere else later. I'm thinking the front door map pockets.

Also found out the hard way that my favorite coffee mug fits nowhere but the door. Yup, spilt about 4 swigs into the center console. :x

WS-60 Blizzaks ordered, going on Thurs.
You're welcome! Oh yeah now I see the red and blue LEDs. Wasn't looking closely enough the first time. As for the cupholders, it holds a Coke can and a water bottle, so I'm happy. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts

Your gonna find in years to come that the xb will become more of a bargain on used car lots . i got mine new in 2008 with 4k for $14.300 since they used it as a rental.. they are bargins used and new !

·
Registered
317 Posts

kidparis said:
Your gonna find in years to come that the xb will become more of a bargain on used car lots . i got mine new in 2008 with 4k for $14.300 since they used it as a rental.. they are bargins used and new !
and it's styling is going to make it an iconic car. i don't ever want to get rid of mine

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: FINALY got an xb - wheels & suspension UPDATE

Swapped out the SNS unit with a Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD with bluetooth module, HD radio module, XM, PAC SWC, USB(for Sony mp3 Walkman), and DVD brake bypass relay. This summer I'll finish with amps, subs, speakers, sound deadening, and rear camera.

I velcroed the bluethoth mic just above the rearview mirror.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Re: FINALY got an xb - new stereo UPDATE

looking to change my head unit this spring, if u dont mind me asking how much was ur set up for you head unit, pac controller and bluetooth. thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Re: FINALY got an xb - new stereo UPDATE

looks good. I did 90% of my upgrades at the dealer including the Alpine radio with the touch screen and all.. and down the road I would love to put a back up camera in there.. I did one on my jeep and miss it very much!..

Looks good though.

·
Registered
783 Posts

I thought those rims were really big hubcaps at first. haha. they look cool though.

·
Registered
338 Posts

Those wheels look really good! Nice

·
Registered
342 Posts

How do you like the tokicos and the eibachs?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: FINALY got an xb - adding some weight UPDATE

Decided to quiet things down a bit, added Infinity separates up front, and working on speakers in the rear pillar pods.

Used Stinger Roadkill Expert. The bulk pack added about 60 pounds. Did front doors, rear pillars and outer wheel wells, and hatch.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.