Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome... Back I guess... yeah... Welcome... if you don't mind my asking, what happened to Black Betty?

And if I could have afforded the RS8 I would have gotten it, love the blue. we have a used one on our Riverside CJD lot and one on our Chevy lot (Moreno Valley) right now. they are quite nice.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Welcome. The blue is nice.
Plus, it's cooler (temp wise, for certain) than the black . . . esp. in 110 heat (as it was today where I live in SC-picture to prove it from my B's temp).

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome... Back I guess... yeah... Welcome... if you don't mind my asking, what happened to Black Betty?

And if I could have afforded the RS8 I would have gotten it, love the blue. we have a used one on our Riverside CJD lot and one on our Chevy lot (Moreno Valley) right now. they are quite nice.
No reason in particular. Its by far my fav xB color, especially the ground effects kit. Gotta say though, the rs badge by the shifter is much brighter than any other dash light. Guess i'll just have to turn em all blue...

·
Registered
104 Posts
or slap a resistor on that bad boy, tone the light down a little bit... nah... change everything to blue... CHANGE IT ALL!!!! MUWAHHAHHAHH!!!!!.... sorry... I dont know what came over me... BLUE!!!! MUWHAAAHAHA!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
i have a custom gauge from led mod to put in with all blue plcc led's and changing the hvac controls to blue lights waiting on the carbon fiber inserts for the controls and the bulbs for the controls and will be getting it installed asap should be in this week. ill post a pic of the all blue dash to give ya an idea of what it will look like! im excited there are plenty of the RS8's on this site

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have a custom gauge from led mod to put in with all blue plcc led's and changing the hvac controls to blue lights waiting on the carbon fiber inserts for the controls and the bulbs for the controls and will be getting it installed asap should be in this week. ill post a pic of the all blue dash to give ya an idea of what it will look like! im excited there are plenty of the RS8's on this site
Ive enjoyed reading ur thread. Saw ur dash plate, effin awesome. A definate plan of mine, as well as few others. I have my wheels already, from Black Betty, need tpms's. Im just anal about those little things like dash lights on.

She is my daily family truckster. so most mods gotta be done within two days. So most things will be basic, but all me.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Love the VDB!! I might be bias though....
Aint nothin wrong with that...

But have noticed its at fav on this board as well.

Another thing i forgot to mention, is i know i saw a thread on here about interior space. I can definately say my 11 is smaller sitting inside than the 08 was. Maybe its the seat brackets or the seats thickness more than the actual interior space.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.