Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just started putting some carbon fiber in the interior. More to go thinking which pieces I should put let me know your thoughts!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
is this one of the eBay kits? I've been debating one getting one too... The quality and fit looks awesome.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
185 Posts
do you have the link to the exact one? There's a few on there. Are you happy with it?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Looks great man!
I'm curious why the vents on your ac are closed though. I seem to see that a lot.
My ac is always on so I never close my vents haha.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks great man!
I'm curious why the vents on your ac are closed though. I seem to see that a lot.
My ac is always on so I never close my vents haha.
I have those closed so I get more air on my side since I mainly drive myself.

·
Registered
845 Posts
It looks good, but I think I'd prefer to see those parts made totally from carbon fiber. The silver edges of the plastic panels kinda ruin it for me. Maybe if they were painted black before putting the overlays on it would be ok. I'm going to wrap mine in brushed black metallic vinyl when I can find the time.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It looks good, but I think I'd prefer to see those parts made totally from carbon fiber. The silver edges of the plastic panels kinda ruin it for me. Maybe if they were painted black before putting the overlays on it would be ok. I'm going to wrap mine in brushed black metallic vinyl when I can find the time.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I already spoke with the seller, Getting inserts to fill in the gaps. :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hoestly I didn't think I would like it but they look great!!!

Different style than what I would do, I actually wrapped most of my panels with brushed steel vinyl. I do agree with 5zero4 that it would have been a good idea to pray the panels black before laying the carbon over them so the little bit of silver around the buttons didn't show through. But hindsight is always 20/20. :) Can't count the number of times I've done something and then had a doh! moment.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hoestly I didn't think I would like it but they look great!!!

Different style than what I would do, I actually wrapped most of my panels with brushed steel vinyl. I do agree with 5zero4 that it would have been a good idea to pray the panels black before laying the carbon over them so the little bit of silver around the buttons didn't show through. But hindsight is always 20/20. :) Can't count the number of times I've done something and then had a doh! moment.
Yea I know lol but O wells I like it :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.