Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rear bumper tirm that you can get. The one that protects the lip from scratches. Does the logo only come in white? Are there any companies that make a scion sticker in different colors that I could put over it? If not thats cool cause I got a guy for making custom stickers. Just wondering if there would be a cheaper route I could go.

·
Registered
195 Posts
If you're talking about the rear bumper appliqué, its not white, its a cut out of "SCION" so whatever color your xB is it will show through

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats perfect then. Thanks for letting me know. The reason I asked is I have only see it on white scion's so I wasn't sure.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey All,
I'm new to the forum and new XB owner. The rear bumper cover that they sell, is it like a thin vinly anti skid tape or an actuall piece of plastic that's 3m taped on? Just curious/
Paul

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I've got it on the RS....looks great w/ the gold coming through. DH is outta town w/ the camera or I'd post a pic for ya eviljack. Worht the $69 it cost me.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
DntDctr said:
Hey All,
I'm new to the forum and new XB owner. The rear bumper cover that they sell, is it like a thin vinly anti skid tape or an actuall piece of plastic that's 3m taped on? Just curious/
Paul
missed your ?? sorry...no it is not plastic. Heavy duty decal, I guess is how I'd describe it. It is textured slightly also. Maybe you can tell by my pix in the above post. HTH

1 - 7 of 7 Posts