Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
As a new owner of a 2012 xB I wanted to de-badge my ride right from the get go. I used a combination of hair-dryer heat and a plastic kitchen spatula and an old credit card and a lot of patience to pry the large emblem (badge) off. The 'xB' badge came off pretty easily. That stickum that Scion uses to put the badges on is pretty heavy duty stuff. Can you buy that stuff any where? After removing the Scion badge I wanted to plug the holes. Went to one of the last real hardware stores in my area and found two tiny black plastic plugs that were just the right size. This will keep out old man winter and any other critters who are looking for a home. Will add a pic when I figure out how to do that. But what I really want to know is two things. 1) How do I remove the front badge? and 2) Does anybody have any ideas about what to replace it with. Thanks for being there. xBnobadges

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.