Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where i can buy it and for how much. Also i remember seeing on ebay some one made a scion sticker for the floor board stills in the xb. anyone know where i can find that as well.

· Registered
1,069 Posts
I bought my xB used and it didn't have the xB logo, but Ocotillo on this site was kind enough to send me his! I just cleaned the back of it, got some 3M tape, and stuck it on there. Maybe someone else on here has one laying around they aren't gonna use.

Or, you could check this out: http://www.customxbgauges.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=19_224_225 They're colored, so you could paint it silver I suppose if you dont want a pink glittery one. :p I like the original silver personally.

· Premium Member
811 Posts
I am getting ready to remove my xB, if you want that. I'm still thinking about whether I want to completely debadge and remove the Scion on the rear. If you want the xB, I'll send it to you as soon as I remove it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.