Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for the Xbox 360. any got it? i just got mine, again. i tried to fix it, but i got it again. :mad:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Within like 6 months...say 4-5 years ago, i got it on my xbox at least 2; maybe 3 times. Thats when Microsoft was shipping out tons of return boxes, no questions asked. Its worked fine since then...(knock on wood).

Sometimes i wish it would break so I'd have an excuse to buy a sweet black Elite. I think putting the 360 in the glovebox of my xb would be amazing...but only for my passengers! Plus my 360 skips if you walk to heavily...i'd hate to see it perform in a moving car.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Going to get mine flashed/modded tonight!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my friend has had numerous problems with his xbox. his cd drive wouldn't open, then it wouldn't read, then he got RROD, so he got an elite, and gave his old xbox to me, so, i "fixed" it. it worked for about 6 months, then i got RROD again. so, i figured i would just redo "the towel trick" but it would freeze up after 5 minutes of playing. so, i "fixed" it again, and so far it works.

·
Registered
338 Posts
So I had it modded last night, got it home and got the RROD! Hmmmmmmmmmmm very suspicious. Now I am getting it fixed again. Thanks Xbox for such a great product!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Microsoft! That's what I meant

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, 5 minutes into playing, and it froze up, and RRODed again. :mad:

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'm about to say to hell with microsoft, and buy a Mac. and just get computer games, from there on out.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i would. but i'm in highschool, and just got fired, from my part time job. :confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Call up Microsoft (xbox warranty)-they'll replace it free of charge-last i heard anyways. I had to send mine in-took about a month-but they sent me a brand spankin new one. haven't had a problem since. Got one of those extra fans now though to keep it cooler.
good luck

·
Registered
739 Posts
Mac's rock.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah, i called 'em, but i don't have the information to the account that my xbox is registered to, so, i couldn't print off a shipping thing, for them to fix it. so, they were going to mail me one, they never did.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I move to Linux when vista would not continue to boot, on a new quad build. June 2007 started using Linux, my suggestion if you like playing games, use steam.

I realize Microsoft is one of the wealthiest companies in the world, but They should have sold Bing and Xbox years ago, and the stock would be far more valuable to the investor.

JR

1 - 17 of 17 Posts