Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this thread is in the right place...

Ok...so i've been seeing these ads on tv for some web series...Reinvent the Wheels...i wasn't interested until i caught a few glimpses of the cars on the trailer....they're all scions! Its ridiculous that they don't say anything about them being scions on the commercials, but its 3 designers competing using the 3 scion models...tc, xd, and our NSXB!

All of their 'builders' have designed and created sick scions that i'm sure you've all seen around the forums; one of them designed the amazing orange truck xb w the clean lines that i love.

The site is www.reinventthewheels.com but the videos didn't work there for me. i found them on youtube.

enjoy!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Sick show! I watched all three and can't wait for the next one :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Man those are some strange concepts.... the dj car is ok but it's been done. The movie car ...... well I bet anything he's gonna have budget issues! As far as what that chick is gonna do to the xb...... (nfl quote) come on (wo)maaaaaaaaaaan!!! a kitchen in the box brings a whole new meaning to meals on wheels!!! I DON'T LIKE IT!!!! but I really hope they get her to forget about making it a woody!

·
Registered
75 Posts
finallygotit said:
Man those are some strange concepts.... the dj car is ok but it's been done. The movie car ...... well I bet anything he's gonna have budget issues! As far as what that chick is gonna do to the xb...... (nfl quote) come on (wo)maaaaaaaaaaan!!! a kitchen in the box brings a whole new meaning to meals on wheels!!! I DON'T LIKE IT!!!! but I really hope they get her to forget about making it a woody!
This show is great to follow thanks for the info/link
Seeing how I'm in the last age demographic Woody modernization would intrest me.- but it all has to be clean lines look and color. What she/they do to make the mechanicals work as a food truck is the challenge. Think it needs lights and sound. Do I hear Mr. Softee coming ? Builder not respecting her vision , more about his rep, will see if they meld.

The movie mobile needs the windows/doors to be playback or monitors/screens to be like a rolling TV showing onlookers whats being filmed around them.Forget casting couch crap BS this needs to be all visual lights camera action visual.
DJ moblie as his elevated booth, for visibility might be something differant. How do you get the power to run everything-? Least he's a doer not a dreamer- Depends on his builder.
Hey what do I know, just a watcher, no real cash to make my own my own- too many other toys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.