Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wrapping my roof. Need to take that off. Anyone? I would read the tech files but I'm on my phone right now

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Darn. Was hoping there was another way. Oh well. I gotta pull my c pillars to do some lighting work so it's alight. Pull the pillars, do those lights, pull headliner today. Have it ready for tomorrow

·
Registered
457 Posts
If you want to pull the headliner you'll need to pull all the pillars and the rear lower panels as well as the dome light and map lights and untape the wires going to them and the antenna line from the headliner. If you just need access to the bottom of the antenna you can pop the three clips in the rear of the car to gain enough access to undo the nut holding the antenna.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm gonna pull my c pillars, but I'd like to be able to do it without pulling the whole headliner.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
You'd just need to pull down the upper part of the C-pillars and the 2 push-pins holding it up. There will be enough slack to get in there to it without dropping the rest.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got to it tonight. The back third of my car is just kinda. Everywhere. Gonna try to drill and do my lights tonight. Honestly probably won't get the roof done till Saturday

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
I'm gonna do 2 projects soon, which this thread reminds me . . .
The Scottish Saltire with blue vinyl (to make a silver, body color, X)
- Requires antenna removal-

Recover the headliner with that two-tone grey and red tartan (finally, as I've had the material for close to 2 years now)
-Requires headliner removal-

·
Registered
844 Posts
I pulled the liner just enough to access the area at cross member to put a light much like the forward one. Both are now LED's. Kinda looks like a OEM install.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.