Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I’m a former (current?) moderator on here.
I was pretty much running this place when the original owner sold it to a large forum group, as I was, at the time, the senior moderator around. My goal was to maintain the “spirit if the place” during the transition.

I haven’t been around much.

When I first bought Flying Brick, my son was a very young kid. In fact, the first 2 mods were:
Removing the dealer logo sticker (in the parking lot)
Installing a carseat

Then, we drove to Atlanta to see a Braves game.

That was in June 2008.

A few years later (Feb/March 2019), my oldest needed a car. So, we bought a used 1995 Tacoma & she got the B.

Now, she has a 2012 Camry & my son has the Brick. He’s a serious baseball player in his own right now & a 3-sport guy.

He wants to mod it ....
His first attempt seems to have started a cascade that locked down the B, & lead to $600 of repairs before we got it back up.
Seems a $50 cig-light plug-inLED footwell light set caused all sorts of electronic issues.

He may be taking over this account as he learns how to mod properly.
Or I may make him create his own account.

Anyone still around who remembers me?
& Wants to guide him?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Anyone still around who remembers me?
& Wants to guide him?
I still have my xB. You might remember me. I'm the uber u2 fan. We've had many a discussion over the years. This place has gotten very quiet. I find the xB groups on Facebook seem to have much more involvement and traction.

Welcome back.

I often use the search button still to answer questions that might have already been answered by threads on here. It is still a great resource.

However... no one is around here anymore it seems. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts