Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics for all you enthusiasts! no glamor shots, just the preliminary shots from my driveway!

I love the carbon fiber window trim on this car with the blue... awesome!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
lookin' good Rhombus!

i know you will enjoy your new xB!

please let me know how your fog lights work - i have been thinking of getting some but wanted some feedback from someone with them installed...thanks!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as of right now I love them! they increase the overall headlight strength by pretty much double, keep the road nicely lit, and they look sweet. I'll keep you updated, but I can't see that changing!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Rhombus said:
as of right now I love them! they increase the overall headlight strength by pretty much double, keep the road nicely lit, and they look sweet. I'll keep you updated, but I can't see that changing!
that sounds good!

i was thinking on using them for during the day for safety - are they bright enough during the day to do that? Thanks!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure... I mean, my headlights are set to always on as we need daytime running lights in Canada. And I don't really notice that they're on at all during the day... I'm not sure why I would need them, but I'll turn the foglights on for my afternoon trip real soon here and let you know if it makes a difference during the day.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Rhombus said:
Not sure... I mean, my headlights are set to always on as we need daytime running lights in Canada. And I don't really notice that they're on at all during the day... I'm not sure why I would need them, but I'll turn the foglights on for my afternoon trip real soon here and let you know if it makes a difference during the day.
if you could post a pic with the fog lights on and the regular lights off during the day that would be nice :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking good!

I see you got yours at Parker in CD'A. I used to live there, in CD'A and Hayden. Got too cold, moved to a warmer climate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts